Why Hire A Designer
Why Hire a Designer
What is the one thing you will afford NOT to have for your next kitchen or bathroom project?
How about the services of a professional designer? Did you know that the services of a professional designer usually represent only about four percent of a total project budget? That’s a bargain, considering how designers’ expertise saves time and money and assures a more valuable, satisfying outcome.
One of the primary reasons a homeowner turns to a kitchen or bath designer is to translate your vision—and often your unstated or unrealized needs—into a design that maximizes the functional use of space, desired resources and budget. Designers hear it over and over from their clients: “I never knew that was even an option to consider.”
Building or renovating a kitchen and bath is one of the most important investments you will make in your home. Not only does it involve careful planning, but also extensive research and building standards.
- Have 10 years of full-time residential kitchen/bath industry experience, including proven knowledge of kitchen and bath design, as well as construction and project management.
- Completed training in the latest and greatest new products and construction of kitchen and bathrooms.
- Have extensive knowledge of all the products and materials so we can offer them to you! We are proud to have great vendors and are able to order great products to make it easier for our clients.
- Be skilled at assessing consumers’ individual needs and wants and creating designs that meet and exceed these requirements.
Our Kitchen & Bathroom Designers will assist you every step of the way, designing your dream rooms, clarifying the planning process, identifying all the exciting decisions you’ll be making and managing the whole process until completion. We take the worry and stress out of the process for you!
Over the last 12 years designing & decorating beautiful homes we have continuously run into this question: “Why should I hire an interior designer?”
We wanted to share with you a few reasons why hiring an interior designer is quite possibly the smartest thing you can do to:
DESIGNERS AREN’T ONLY FOR THE RICH AND FAMOUS.
- Using someone who understands how spaces flow together, how to combine fabrics, and how furniture placement works best for your home is vital and helps bring your vision to life.
- We have resources at our fingertips that you wouldn’t dream of. We know which lines are the “best bang for your buck” and where you can save to make room for higher-priced dream pieces.
- We keep you on budget. There are thousands of decisions to make and a designer can steer you towards the right materials, finishes, fixtures, in an instant.
The Happiness Factor
Time, Time, Time
There are a myriad ways we help save time throughout the life of a project. We have spent thousands of hours researching and perfecting our craft and in 15 minutes, can find what would take you 20 hours. We have immediate answers and resources, which means the project will be completed on time and on schedule.
Starting with a design team— interior designer, contractor and project manager from the beginning is going to save a ton of headaches. Hiring a designer at the start of a project makes the process more fun and removes a layer of stress, and heads off design misses, details and mistakes often overlooked.
We think about how furniture placement will affect electrical outlets, and how natural and artificial light create the right mood. These are big ticket items you want done right the first time.
It’s About You
Your rooms should make you feel ecstatic, fabulous, inspired, energized. Instead of just buying a lot of “things or stuff” we get to know how you live, what you love and can pull it all together in a way that delivers feel-good, high-energy, healthy spaces that are totally you.
As we like to say, “We Design Beautiful Homes” because we want to make people happy and love their home. That is what is most important to us!